Saturday, November 1, 2008

I...... Love...... U

I love U..

U noe...
u noe...
but u act...
u pretend...
n run away frm this...

I heart broken..
break...
do u noe???
i wondering...........

Why cant u listen 2 my sound??
though i scream,
i yell,
u stil cant get listened...

Why cant u understand wat is my motive??
though i discuss,
gv hint,
u stil cant get understood...

Why cant we hv a peace nice talk??
though we tried,
attempt,
we stil cant get winwin...

IS there any problem between us???
IS there any network problem???
IS there any receiver problem???
IS here any sender problem???

otherwise y cant u get my impulse???
WHY?????????

U noe
i lov u
really
i gv u hint
n try 2 get us together
but u run away...
n leave me alone here...
feel so lonely...
u noe...
but u jux cant get understood....

anyway,
i stil love u...
forever n ever..
nvr n ever change...
I LOVE U

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lor...
betray me lor...
win liao lor...

Anonymous said...

haha whos dat mysterious person

Anonymous said...

哇,是sean吗??
好酷哦